Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Contact Customer Relations in Ireland

Anonymous

Has anyone found away to contact 3 customer relations in Ireland and not the call centre.  The set up of my new contract is costing money and stopping me receiving/making calls.  The contact centre staff and their escalation staff have promised to have them call me but still nothing.  The call centre hear my words but don't seem to be able to fully comprehend this and a native speaker is likely to be better?  Thanks

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Contact Customer Relations in Ireland

Anonymous

Sent with my 087 mobile number

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

Hi @Anonymous, I can help you here on our Community.

Do you feel that you're not on a plan that suits your needs or are you having service issues? 

Highlighted

Anonymous
Service issue causing me a major problem as currently not even able make or receive calls and have been billed for calls abroad which was requested at setup of new contract and has been caused by an error in the setup on your part. Contact needs to be from person outside contact centre
Highlighted

Sorry to hear you're having service issues, and to hear about your international calls. Can you send me a PM with your details @Anonymous and I'll take a look? 

Highlighted

Anonymous

Sent with my 087 mobile number

Highlighted

Anonymous
Thanks all sorted
Highlighted

Happy to have helped Smiley Happy
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.