Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Clarification on roaming allowance

There's a 2GB data allowance in bot the EU and ROI with that plan. I've included a link here  👉 http://bit.ly/1gMvKou with all the info you'll need on our SIM only plan. 😊

Leader
I am!! 8) A young colt! I may leave him there too! Smiley Wink

Legend

Interesting there is a 5GB data alllowance on pre-pay, good to know only 2gb on the Sim-only plan

Just give him a french Dictionary he will be grand.

Where you going to in France? Im off to Brittany in August , cant wait.

Leader
We're going to the Dordogne area. Staying in a eurocamp.... S's first time in France.. in fact first time leaving the country and flying! Flying out of Belfast so going up a day early so we can visit the titanic experience and the W5 ... looking forward to it.. though I'm a nervous flyer Smiley Sad

Legend

You will have a great time.

Last year was my first year in France, ferry from Rosslare to Roscoff then a 2hr drive to our Yelloh park, the places are brilliant over there.

Got a roofbox this year so I can stock up on the cheap wine ;-)

Leader
That's the big plus for taking the ferry!
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon