Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Charges for Data

Scout

Hi,

I received a text today saying you have nearly reached your limit and to call 1913. I am a billpay customer when I logged into my account I seen I was being charged €44.62 for data spend outside of my allowance which is not possible as I have all you can data, I never use much data and the month has only begun. I am currently on 3 Mini Flex Max.

Chosen Solution

Re: Charges for Data

3 Community Manager

@Gar2016 Hi there, earlier we became aware that a number of customers have incorrectly received an SMS advising that they have no data allowance remaining. We are currently working to resolve this as soon as possible. When I have more info regarding this, I will post the update on this board. 👉 look here I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Re: Charges for Data

3 Community Manager

@Gar2016 Hi there, earlier we became aware that a number of customers have incorrectly received an SMS advising that they have no data allowance remaining. We are currently working to resolve this as soon as possible. When I have more info regarding this, I will post the update on this board. 👉 look here I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>