Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Changing Plan to €30 Plan

Lookout

Hi,

I would like to change from my current contract to the €30 All You Can Eat 30 euro per month rolling plan. My contract's full term is up so I'm no longer bound to that. How do I go about changing my plan? 

Thanks,

Martin

Re: Changing Plan to €30 Plan

3 Moderator

Hi Martin, 

If you PM me the name, address, date of birth & number I'll sort this out for you 😃 

Lookout
Hi,
If you top up by €30 on prepay do you automatically get the all you can eat bundle i.e unlimited free calls and texts to all numbers & unlimited data?
Thanks, Colette
Posted From Android 2.0

Leader
You still get plan if you top up by €30, you just won't get the text saying it.
Posted From HTC M8

3 Moderator

Hey @Colette1 👋 @TetraxSonic is correct, you'll still get the benefits when you top up by €30, let me know if you need anything else 😊

Highlighted

Lookout
Thank you both! Smiley Happy
Posted From Android 2.0

3 Moderator

Have a great day @Colette1 😊

Lookout

Hi again, 

I'm just wondering do I need to top up by 30 euro now that I have paid my final bill? And how do I do that? Because in My3 it's still showing as being a billpay customer. Or have I begun the 30 day rolling contract now with my final payment? 

Thanks.

Martin

3 Staff

Hi Martin, your number is on the SIM only plan for €30 a month. The SIM only plan is a Bill Pay plan and doesn't require you to top up. You will still receive bills. You can find all the details of the plan here

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>