Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Changed from old O2 plan to All You Can Eat!

Navigator

Hi,

Changed over today.........

Quick question....is my old profile on here deleted? I was a gold contributor.......Gutted!

Pete

Chosen Solution

Re: Changed from old O2 plan to All You Can Eat!

3 Moderator

I've looked into this for you Ken and I'm sure you've noticed that we have two Community Forums. As you moved from one plan to another, you've now been moved to the other forum. Both forums will be merged in the future but there's no definite date on this yet. The profiles are removed if they're unused for 12 months so it's possible you won't be able to get your old profile back. Sorry for any hassle but I'm sure you won't be long getting back up to the top of the leaderboard again!

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi @PKen 👋 Do you mean your status on the Community forum? We'll certainly get this rectified for you! Mairéad 😊

Navigator

Yeah!!!

I'd over 60 posts...

3 Moderator

I've looked into this for you Ken and I'm sure you've noticed that we have two Community Forums. As you moved from one plan to another, you've now been moved to the other forum. Both forums will be merged in the future but there's no definite date on this yet. The profiles are removed if they're unused for 12 months so it's possible you won't be able to get your old profile back. Sorry for any hassle but I'm sure you won't be long getting back up to the top of the leaderboard again!

Navigator

Its Peter!!!

Yeah I did notice that.

Ahh well. Not to worry.

I'll just post loads of random stuff.

Ta,

Pete

3 Moderator

Sorry Peter, my bad!! I have no doubt you'll be on top again, have a great day 😊 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon