Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Changed from old O2 plan to All You Can Eat!

Lookout

Hi,

Changed over today.........

Quick question....is my old profile on here deleted? I was a gold contributor.......Gutted!

Pete

Chosen Solution

Re: Changed from old O2 plan to All You Can Eat!

3 Moderator

I've looked into this for you Ken and I'm sure you've noticed that we have two Community Forums. As you moved from one plan to another, you've now been moved to the other forum. Both forums will be merged in the future but there's no definite date on this yet. The profiles are removed if they're unused for 12 months so it's possible you won't be able to get your old profile back. Sorry for any hassle but I'm sure you won't be long getting back up to the top of the leaderboard again!

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi @PKen 👋 Do you mean your status on the Community forum? We'll certainly get this rectified for you! Mairéad 😊

Lookout

Yeah!!!

I'd over 60 posts...

3 Moderator

I've looked into this for you Ken and I'm sure you've noticed that we have two Community Forums. As you moved from one plan to another, you've now been moved to the other forum. Both forums will be merged in the future but there's no definite date on this yet. The profiles are removed if they're unused for 12 months so it's possible you won't be able to get your old profile back. Sorry for any hassle but I'm sure you won't be long getting back up to the top of the leaderboard again!

Lookout

Its Peter!!!

Yeah I did notice that.

Ahh well. Not to worry.

I'll just post loads of random stuff.

Ta,

Pete

Highlighted

3 Moderator

Sorry Peter, my bad!! I have no doubt you'll be on top again, have a great day 😊 

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>