Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Change in bill pay plan

Scout

How would I check if my plan has changed and if so am I able to leave my contract?

Also cannot find three's live chat does anyone know if it has been taken offline?

Re: Change in bill pay plan

3 Staff

You'll need to contact our dedicated team Cillian who can take you through the details on this. There are delays at the moment due to a high number of calls. Keep in mind, you have 30 days to contact us from when you received your communication. 

Scout

Unable to contact 1800 818 021

3 Staff

There's delays on the line at the moment Anne but you've got up to 30 days to call up to chat about this. 

Leader
I understand how you feel about this. I suspect Three are inundated with calls from people cancelling their contracts ........................ and with good reason. You DO have 30 days from the announcement of the change in T&C's and I would advise you also keep a record of the times you try to contact them and also, should you be lucky to get in contact with someone there, do not take any Bull from them and should it go over the 30 days and no joy then you can go down the legal route with all the details. You have the right to cancel and to keep your old number. There are some offers from Vodafone, Tesco andd Virgin
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>