Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Change direct debit payment date

Lookout

Hi, I would like to change the date of my direct debit payment date if that's possible please? How do i go about it?

regards

Mark

Chosen Solution

Re: Change direct debit payment date

3 Moderator

That's all done for you Mark 👍 just remember that changing the payment due date also changes the billing cycle date and because of this you'll have two bills close together, one normal and one smaller. Have a lovely evening 😊

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

Hi Mark, we can look after that for you. There's one or two things that need to be checked to make sure there are no clashes between your bill cycle date and payment date. Send me your number, address and date of birth in a PM and include the date you want to change the payment to, I'll check it and come right back to you 👌 

3 Moderator

That's all done for you Mark 👍 just remember that changing the payment due date also changes the billing cycle date and because of this you'll have two bills close together, one normal and one smaller. Have a lovely evening 😊

Scout

Hi 

I would like to change the direct debit date on my account. Its currently going out on the 25 April and I would like to switch to first week of the month. 

Cheers

Paul 

3 Moderator

Hi Paul 👋 Absolutely, I'll certainly look into changing this for you, can you send a pm with your full name, mobile number, address and date of birth? I'll pop back to you here once we're ready to go ahead 😊

3 Moderator

That's completed now Paul 😊 Same as above, you'll receive 2 bills close together. I've explained this is more detail in your private post, have a great weekend! 

Hi,

I would also like to change my monthly direct debit.  From the 20th to the 28th please.

Please let me know if you can help me do this or do i need to cancel the one i have and set up a new one?

Thanks,

Brian

3 Moderator

Hi @brianahern and welcome to 3Community! I'll certainly look into this for you. Can you send a private message with your mobile number, full name, address and date of birth please? 

Scout
Hi,

I'd also like to change my direct debit date to the last Wednesday of every month if possible.

Kind regards,

Jessica Lalor
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

3 Moderator

Hi Jessica 👏 thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the community. I'll be able to change your direct debit DATE but not DAY. Does that make sense? If so PM me your details and I'll get everything updated. Deb

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>