Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Carrickmacross Road, Dundalk: no 4G reception.

Pathfinder

Hi, Just want to report no 4G reception in my location since last night (Saturday). Normally it's excellent. Phone is an iphone 8. Done all the usual turn off/on reset stuff etc. No change.

According to siteviewer.comreg.ie my nearest Three mast is LO0008, Easting 303453, Northing 307337 (pic attached).  I can PM you my Eircode for exact location if you need it.

Thank you.

Cell mast.jpg

Re: Carrickmacross Road, Dundalk: no 4G reception.

That should be enough information to check the mast. @Three_Mairead or @Three_Shauna is there something happening there that you can share to let this member know? Yesterday there was one person in Black Rock louth saying they've no service but no other complaints on down detector.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

3 Moderator

@Mac_n_cheese thank you for the help as always  😊 @17-pdr thanks for getting in touch. I have checked the area above and can see there is a site being worked on. The works are impacting 4G temporarily. Our network team are aware and are working on the site as we speak to have the service restored as soon as possible. In the meantime, as 4G is impacting can you enable 3G only, please?   

Highlighted

Pathfinder

Thanks for that Mac_n_Cheese.

I can now report that its just come back. Was quite windy here for a time last night. The outage could have been related to that.

I can see the mast in question from my back garden. Reception & data speeds are most of the time excellent. As for the Blackrock report I can add that a friend of mine who lives there is saying their Three reception has been very poor since mid week.

Pathfinder

Hi Shauna,

thanks for the quick response. Everything seems fine now again. Are you aware of any problems in the Blackrock, Co. Louth area? A friend of mine is reporting poor reception since mid week.

[ Edited ]

Here too! Had to rescue my bin from it. Okay so might be something happening in Black Rock, louth. One of the mods could check and you can let your friend know.

@Three_Shauna  any info for this guy's friend in louth(Black Rock)

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

Hi all 👋 Shauna just stepped out but I've taken a look at the area and there are no known issues. Could you get your friend to contact us by any chance? We'll be more than happy to look into it further. @17-pdr could you check if 3G is working for your friend?

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>