Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cannot recieve calls

I have been unable to recieve calls for 2 days now! This is unacceptable - I have tried turning the phone on & off etc etc so many times and still is not working. I need this resolved ASAP!

Re: Cannot recieve calls

Maestro

Hi grainnemc89, we are aware that some customers are having an issue with receiving calls and texts. Our tech team have been working on this and some of our customers have advised that the following steps have worked - power off and on your phone completely and then make a call, allow it to connect and then test. Let me know if that works for you here.

No that hasn't worked for me 

Maestro

Can you send a PM with your number please and I'll send this on?

Maestro

Got it! Thanks @graimc89, I have escalated that to our tech team and they are working on this as we speak to get this resolved.

Lookout

@Three_Kelly I'm having a similar problem in Bray, both myself and my wife can both make calls when we are home. Though we cannot recieve calls. Our data signal is very good once we get it, but like recieving calls it can be non-existant. Once we are out of the Bray area we can both make and recieve call without any problems. We both have turned on/off the phones and i've even gone and got a new sim card. Still the problem continues. Our nearest mast is 400meters away (Site ID WK0131, 11266) and we are only 900meters from two other sites so signal strenght shouldnt be a problem.

Highlighted

Hi Mark, I can see that our tech team are working on a mast in the Bray area at the moment is which likely impacting your service. They're working hard to resolve this as quickly as possible. Aoife 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon