Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Cannot connect to wifi network, number already registered

Navigator

I'm repeatedly unable to connect to https://www.bitbuzz.net wi-fi hotspots as when I enter my phone number I get a message saying "That phone number already has a device registered.  Please check your number and try again or contact Three customer care for assistance on 1913"

Anyone seen this problem ?

I tried called 1913 a couple of times but just get told to forget the network connection or restart my phone.  The error message clearly shows its a three.ie problem but cannot get any support people to listen to me.

Chosen Solution

Re: Cannot connect to wifi network, number already registere

Navigator

In case its any help to others - I emailed support@bitbuzz.com and asked for my registration to be removed and they replied the following day saying that my device is now de-registered.

The reply came from WifiSupport@virginmedia.ie

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Change anything recently?
Posted From Huawei ANE-LX1

Navigator

In case its any help to others - I emailed support@bitbuzz.com and asked for my registration to be removed and they replied the following day saying that my device is now de-registered.

The reply came from WifiSupport@virginmedia.ie

[ Edited ]
Navigator

@Michael_Mick
Yes, I'd changed handset which is probably what caused the registration to be associated to a different device

Highlighted

ah that must have been the trigger! You can mark it as a solution so it'll help anyone else with the same bitbuzz problem, find your topic.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>