Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Cancelling the contract in 14-days cooling off period

Scout

Hello!

I have signed up for three mobile broadband 18 months contract with device Huawei B525 - Black at 1st May. Because the post is very slow here, I have received it only at 18th May. And when I have tried this, I have realised that signal is very poor and the speed is very low and unstable. I have decided to use my right to cancel the contract in cooling off period.

I made a call to 1913, said that I want to cancel the contract, operator told me the case number and said that I will have to send the device to the address in Balbriggan, which I did at 21st May.

According to the anpost tracking I see that it was received.

Despite this I still was charged from my bank account for 32.95 EUR (but monthly fee supposed to be 30 EUR, not 32.95 EUR!). I called to the bank to cancel this direct debit and now from 6th June I receive phone calls from 1800 949 539 and operators tell me that I have to pay for something and they can't clearly understand what for and why the contract is not cancelled.

More than that, I still didn't receive a refund - the order in online shop costed me 1 EUR and sending device back with the post wasn't free also and costed another 10.40 EUR!

Could you please look at that, why on Earth the contract is still wasn't cancelled and what exactly do you want from me???

I didn't find email address to contact with you, that's why I also sent a letter to the same address in Balbriggan, but also received no answer!

I can share the order number, case reference number and postal tracking number with you.

P.S. For all this time I haven't receive any bills from you neither in email or ordinal paper mail.

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Cancelling the contract in 14-days cooling off period

3 Moderator

Hi pkozlov I'm very sorry to hear this and I'll certainly look into this for you. Can you PM your details including the order number please? 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi pkozlov I'm very sorry to hear this and I'll certainly look into this for you. Can you PM your details including the order number please? 

Hello,

On 14th July I signed up to a new contract with Three paying €120 to get out an old O2 contract and €50 euro for a new phone. However I have found due to an electro magnetic intolerance I have I cannot use this phone so I wish to invoke the 14 day money back guarantee. Can you tell me how to go about this please?

thank you

derek fallon

[ Edited ]
Leader

Hi Derek!

I'm sorry to hear that the new phone hasn't worked out for you. Did you order the phone online (or over the phone) or did you buy the phone instore?

Thanks!

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>