Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Cancellation

3 Staff

Hi there, you will need to give our dedicated team a call to discuss this further on the 1800 number provided on the letter you received. They will go through this in detail with you. There are delays at the moment due to a high number of calls. Keep in mind, you have up until the 3rd of April to contact us to discuss this.

Can you cancel the contract in a three store? Sick of waiting .... 1 hr one morning 15 min the afternoon. Half an hour , 23 min and line was dropped. !!!
Posted From Samsung SM-N9005

3 Staff

Hi aoifejones, if you are affected bu the recent contract change, you will need to give our dedicated team a call on the 1800 number provided in the letter. They can go through all the details with you and make all the relevant changes. We are experiencing delays with getting through to our dedicated team at the min. I appreciate your patience with us. 

The 1800 number doesn't ring! On hold or cut off on 1913! I will be trying again but if I don't get through soon, I will be contacting three via post to cancel!!
Posted From Samsung SM-N9005

3 Staff

To discuss and make any changes to the account in relation to the recent contract change, you must get in contact with us by phone. Can you please try again, later? You will get through to someone to discuss this in more detail.

Lookout
Lads seriously as a call centre worker myself I can tell you you're just going to have to suck it up and hold their obviously busy don't take it as a personal affront. And other tip when you do get through dont be whinging about how long you had to hold it's not that persons fault and they can't fix it.
Posted From Samsung SM-G900F

Lookout
But the customer isn't always right. hats an incredibly entitled point of view.
Posted From Samsung SM-G900F

Lookout
Like everybody else I have been unsuccessful trying to contract three just seems to me they couldn't care less about their customers I have made up my mind now at this stage that the four of us are terminating our contracts and taking our custom elsewhere.
The execution of these changes has been a major cock up,those in charge need to consider a career change as they certainly don't seem to understand that the days on walking on people are well gone.
Posted From Apple iPhone
Highlighted

3 Staff

Hi Hugh19651995, there are delays at the minute getting through due to the high volume of calls. I appreciate your patience with us at this time. 

Lookout
Already fourth day tried to contact 3 team. I think it is a trick from 3 - they provide tel number and informed that customer have to contact for cancellation. But this number Out Of Order of not answered.
Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>