Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Can’t make or receive calls

Navigator
Hi. 2 three mobiles in the house and neither can make or receive calls. We have turned them off and on again but no luck. Can send and receive texts and internet is working fine. Please help, we need to be contactable. In the arklow area. Thanks.

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Can’t make or receive calls

Navigator
Both phones working now. Thank you.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

Navigator
Anybody there to answer?
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

Hi Meloc 👋 I'll need to look at this in more detail. Can you PM the details of the two numbers please? ( name, address and date of birth) Deb

Highlighted

Navigator
Hi Deborah. Any update? Both phones still not reachable from any network, either silence on the phone or going straight to voicemail. Cannot send or receive texts to either phone from3 network. We need to be contactable and at the moment we are not. This issue has been ongoing all day now and still no answer as to what is going on. I’d be very grateful if this could be looked at ASAP.
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

We are working to get to the root of this and get a fix in place. I haven't forgotten you, and will pop back to you as soon as I hear something.

Highlighted

Navigator
Ok thanks.
Highlighted

Navigator
Both phones working now. Thank you.
Highlighted

That's great to hear Tom. Let me know if you need absolutely anything else. Otherwise, have a fantastic evening. 

Highlighted

Lookout

Hi can't make or receive text or calls since around 1pm yesterday, did all the usual turn off , sim card etc still the same this morning. Help please

By the way where is the'' new topic'' button on the forum.

Pat

Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi @PATH 👋 Our tech team are continuing to work on this and will have this completely restored ASAP. I'll keep you posted here as to when this happens. If you go to your blog dashboard, you'll see the option for New Topic 👍

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.