Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Can not turn off call barring

Scout
Hi, I am in Andorra and cannot make calls, send texts or use data due to call barring. My phone does not show call barring is activated. This just comes up as s message when I try to text or call. How can this be corrected?

Chosen Solution

Re: Can not turn off call barring

@Ado I think only Three can do that but then you'd have to ask them to unbarr which just seems like hassle. Why not take the sim card out so you can't get any calls but you can still use your phone for wifi and then when you're in the EU put the sim back in?
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Maestro

Hi @Marie-G, can you send your details in PM and I'll take a look into this for you? I'll just need your number, address and date of birth please.

Scout

Hi 

My name is Ado and i'm roaming outside of the EU where outgoing or incoming calls are crazy prices and thus wish to disable all incoming calls while here, however, similar to others on here when prompted to input a barring password, nothing I enter will allow the application to proceed.  The message reads 'Failed to read data'. Call barring rejected.

From reading other messages, it sounds like somebody on here may have a solution so please help.

Many thanks in advance,

Ado

@Ado I think only Three can do that but then you'd have to ask them to unbarr which just seems like hassle. Why not take the sim card out so you can't get any calls but you can still use your phone for wifi and then when you're in the EU put the sim back in?
Highlighted

Scout

Simple yet ingenious. You've made a grown man happy. Only a pure plank like me wouldn't have thought of that. Just did it there and it worked like a treat. A million thank yous for your reply from A very happy Ado.

@Ado Don't mention it. Sometimes the easiest thing is the hardest to see! You can enjoy your holidays now and don't need to worry about coming back to a massive bill.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>