Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Billpay to pay as you go

I didn't receive any letter and when I rang 3 customer care about going from bill payment to pay as you go the man told me I'd have to pay a penalty fee of over €200 euro. My husband rang up and had no problems and when I did they said that I was too late and that there was a letter sent out stating I had to the 3rd of April to make the change if I'd wanted too,but if I didn't get a letter then how was it to know?? My husband got a text message about his so why could everyone not have received a message the same why?? I've had problems like this before letters in which 3 sent out and I've never received the only correspondence I receive from 3 is my bills and I am disgusted to say the least that this is happening I'm not willing to pay the cancellation fee as I fell that 3 should take more care in informing their customer of what the plans are before going ahead with anything. I really would like for someone to get back to me on this as at the moment I'm not receiving any calls or text messages from the 3 network since last Saturday and I've been on the phone constantly but no one can tell me whats going on I'm so frustrated with all this at the moment 😠😠

Re: Billpay to pay as you go

Hi there, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'll look into this for you. 

I have already sent you an email with all my details and still didn't get a reply or call back. My phone is sorted thankfully (took long enough) but I still have the problem of getting my phone to pay as you go into want to change but with not getting this letter it's creating some difficulty

What email address did send them to? If you can send them to me again in PM I can access your account and look into this for you. 

[ Edited ]

I replied to this address I think my name is **bleep**

EDIT: removed personal info

Maestro

You have posted your details publicly, can you delete them here and send in PM please?

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>