Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Billpay to Pre Pay but account in girlfriend's name

3rd Cakeday!

Hi there,

I'd like to look into moving my account from bill pay to pre pay. The only issue is when we purchased our phones a few years ago they were both registered in my girlfriend's name. So whenever we contact the customer support line, they will only speak to her and also my online account details are in her name. The other issue is that I recently moved from Ireland to the UK. We still pay the bill pay amount every month on my phone from an Irish account but it seems easier for me to switch to pre pay as I am not in Ireland every month. Could someone help me move the account back into my name? And also moving my account/number back to pre pay as I am out of the 24 month contract?

Thanks,

Colm

Highlighted

Re: Billpay to Pre Pay but account in girlfriend's name

HI there 👋 Are you authorised on the account? If you could PM your number, full name, address and date of birth I can have a look at your account.  You will need to pick up a prepay SIM from one of our stores so we can switch you over too 👍

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.