Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Billed for internet after upgrading device

Scout
I recently upgraded my handset, on the Classic Flex Max package, and have now received a message stating that I have spent over 108 Euro on internet charges. I have been at home the entire time, so I'm not roaming. Can anyone shed some light on this?
Highlighted

Re: Billed for internet after upgrading device

Legend
Soinds like a billing issue, send a pm to one of the mods with your account details and they will look into it

Highlighted

@Pogo it's a glitch. Happened to me when I changed my sim card when I upgraded. It'll be gone by the time your bill is due but to be safe @billbond4 advise is pretty sound.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Scout
Thanks guys, thought it might be that, but when you see an extra like that appearing you get a bit concerned 😯
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.