Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Billed for internet after upgrading device

Scout
I recently upgraded my handset, on the Classic Flex Max package, and have now received a message stating that I have spent over 108 Euro on internet charges. I have been at home the entire time, so I'm not roaming. Can anyone shed some light on this?
Highlighted

Re: Billed for internet after upgrading device

Legend
Soinds like a billing issue, send a pm to one of the mods with your account details and they will look into it

@Pogo it's a glitch. Happened to me when I changed my sim card when I upgraded. It'll be gone by the time your bill is due but to be safe @billbond4 advise is pretty sound.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Scout
Thanks guys, thought it might be that, but when you see an extra like that appearing you get a bit concerned 😯
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon