Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Bill pay issues

Lookout
So back in November my iPhone SE 128GB (which I got off three Ireland) began to issue shocks while charging, I contacted Apple and they collected my phone for investigation, after an investigation they deemed the phone to have a serious fault and issued a replacement one. Three were unhappy with the proof of replacement and their poor standard of English on webchat didn’t help matters. I spent weeks requesting files from Apple which they said don’t exist. Due to poor communication on threes part they finally recognized my proof of replacement was valid today when I contacted them. I contacted three as I received a letter this morning to pay my €228 balance before Wednesday the 14th of March . When I tried to pay and log in today, it wouldn’t recognize my number. I contacted three and was speaking to a customer service representative called Yusuf, he informed me my account had been suspended and I have to pay €1,300 to Cabot??? I told him I wanted to pay the €228 and resume my account. I was also told by three I wouldn’t have to pay for the time I was without a phone November to March. I have transcripts of these conversations. If three think I will be paying the €1,300 for a phone that shocked me and various family members they are seriously mistaken. I have no problem taking this matter further as I have already sought legal advice on this matter and I am protected under Irish Consumer Law, something the three customer representatives wouldn’t be too familiar with it seems.

I would like to resolve this issue and continue on my contract. If this cannot be done I will not be making any payments to three or Cabot and will take this matter further.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: Bill pay issues

3 Moderator

Hi there,

I can see you posted the same query over on Boards.ie, I will get back to your PM shortly. 

Lookout
Thank you
Posted From Apple iPhone

Lookout
Hi is there any news on this issue?
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

Hi Will,

We are having trouble accessing our Inbox on Boards, can you send me on your account details here please and I'll get in touch with our collections team for you. 

Lookout
Details have been sent
Posted From Apple iPhone
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>