Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Bill Pay J1

Scout

Hello!

I bought a phone on a bill pay plan in January so am currently in contract. But I am thinking about doing a J1 in America this summer and was wondering if this would affect my contract? Would I need to unlock the phone to use an American sim card? 

If anyone could give me some advice on this that would be great! Thank you Smiley Happy 

Re: Bill Pay J1

Hi rebeccac, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'll check this out. 

Scout

Hi there,

I bought a phone on a bill pay plan September 2016 so am currently in contract. But I am doing a J1 in America this summer (June7th-Sept14th) and was wondering if this would affect my contract? Could I please unlock the phone for these months to use an American sim card? 

If you can provide me with any information that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Chloe.

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

Hi Chloe, your contract will continue as normal. If you're not using the service you'll only be charged the monthly line rental fee.  Just go to http://bit.ly/20aPO9k to request your unlock code. Rach

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon