Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Bill Pay J1

Scout

Hello!

I bought a phone on a bill pay plan in January so am currently in contract. But I am thinking about doing a J1 in America this summer and was wondering if this would affect my contract? Would I need to unlock the phone to use an American sim card? 

If anyone could give me some advice on this that would be great! Thank you Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Re: Bill Pay J1

Hi rebeccac, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'll check this out. 

Highlighted

Scout

Hi there,

I bought a phone on a bill pay plan September 2016 so am currently in contract. But I am doing a J1 in America this summer (June7th-Sept14th) and was wondering if this would affect my contract? Could I please unlock the phone for these months to use an American sim card? 

If you can provide me with any information that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Chloe.

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

Hi Chloe, your contract will continue as normal. If you're not using the service you'll only be charged the monthly line rental fee.  Just go to http://bit.ly/20aPO9k to request your unlock code. Rach

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.