Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Bill Pay Contract Extension Issue

Hi All

My contract was up for early upgrade in June and a member of Three called me to query if I was planning to upgrade. I advised the member that I was waiting for the Note 9 to be released and that I would be upgrading to that when it came out. They offered me a 6 month contract extension and when I asked could I still upgrade to the Note 9 in August they told me yes.

Three have now told me that this is not the case and that I can't upgrade until November at the earliest. I have even offered to pay them bills that would be due between now and that date in order to upgrade now which they have declined. I have advised them that I will buy out my contract with them and move network but they still wouldn't offer any assistance.

I'm looking at logging a complaint here regarding the poor customer service and the fact that they put me into a contract knowing that it would mean I couldn't upgrade which I explicitly said I wanted to do.

I'm just wondering if anyone has come across this situation before, and if so, did you get anywhere?

Thanks

Kevin

Re: Bill Pay Contract Extension Issue

3 Community Manager

Hi  Kevin👋 thanks for getting in touch. I'd like to look into this for you and see what I can do on this side. To do this I'll need your number, name, address and date of birth. Can you PM me those details? Deb

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>