Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Bill Pay Change

Navigator
Hi. I cancelled my classic flex max 350 contract and swapped to the unlimited flex max sim only on the phone last week. The contract details like the dates etc have changed on my My3 account but it still shows my plan as classic flex max 350. It specifically says that if I have made any changes that my new plan is what is showing so thinking the change hasn't been out through correctly? Already spent 40 minutes on to customer care to get through originally so don't want to ring back to get this sorted. Does anyone else have this issue? And has your plan been updated or not?

Thanks
Posted From Apple iPhone

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Bill Pay Change

Navigator
Thanks for that. It's a bit confusing as it clearly states that if you had recently made changes that the new plan would be displayed. I'll keep an eye out to make sure it changes over on the 3rd 👍🏻

View solution in original post

Posted From Apple iPhone

All Replies To This Topic

Hi Donna123, did you switch onto the SIM only plan due to the recent contract change? 

Navigator
Hi Brogan. Yes I did. I cancelled my old plan and started the sim only one in its place.
Posted From Apple iPhone

All changes will come into affect after the 3rd of April as your contract is valid up until this point. Your number will move onto the SIM only plan on the next bill cycle date after the 3rd. 

Highlighted

Navigator
Thanks for that. It's a bit confusing as it clearly states that if you had recently made changes that the new plan would be displayed. I'll keep an eye out to make sure it changes over on the 3rd 👍🏻
Posted From Apple iPhone

You're welcome! The changes will come into affect on your bill cycle date after the 3rd of April. For example, if you bill cycle is the 10th of every month, the changes will kick in on the 10th of April. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>