Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Being charged for both bill pay and prepay

Scout

Hi,

I recently switched from pre-pay to bill pay, on advice of 3 customer care, to avail of the GOMO offer.

I got an email from 3 on 3rd December stating the GOMO offer was active on my new bill pay account and I switched to bill pay on the 9th December.

After switching I noticed my first bill pay bill, was 32.96EUR.

I contacted customer care who had no record of the GOMO offer being applied despite having the email from 3. They were unable to adjust the bill so I submitted my cancellation notice, via chat on 13th December and left 3 bill pay within the 14 day cooling off period.

Now I notice I have being charged for the above bill.

Today I also have been charged for my old pre-pay account auto-top-up - 20EUR

Can you please cancel my auto-top-up and have the arrange to have amount refunded?

Also can you arrange to have the bill-pay amount refunded?

I agreed to a Bill pay bill of 10EUR - this was confirmed in an email from 3. I was charged 32.99EUR. All but 10EUR of this charge is unauthorised.

Thanks,

Ray.

Highlighted

Re: Being charged for both bill pay and prepay

3 Community Manager

@quinnray Hello Ray, to look into this for you I'll need your account details for both your Prepay and Billpay accounts. Will you send me a PM with your full name, address and date of birth, plus your number? 

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.