Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Being charged for both bill pay and prepay

Scout

Hi,

I recently switched from pre-pay to bill pay, on advice of 3 customer care, to avail of the GOMO offer.

I got an email from 3 on 3rd December stating the GOMO offer was active on my new bill pay account and I switched to bill pay on the 9th December.

After switching I noticed my first bill pay bill, was 32.96EUR.

I contacted customer care who had no record of the GOMO offer being applied despite having the email from 3. They were unable to adjust the bill so I submitted my cancellation notice, via chat on 13th December and left 3 bill pay within the 14 day cooling off period.

Now I notice I have being charged for the above bill.

Today I also have been charged for my old pre-pay account auto-top-up - 20EUR

Can you please cancel my auto-top-up and have the arrange to have amount refunded?

Also can you arrange to have the bill-pay amount refunded?

I agreed to a Bill pay bill of 10EUR - this was confirmed in an email from 3. I was charged 32.99EUR. All but 10EUR of this charge is unauthorised.

Thanks,

Ray.

Re: Being charged for both bill pay and prepay

3 Community Manager

@quinnray Hello Ray, to look into this for you I'll need your account details for both your Prepay and Billpay accounts. Will you send me a PM with your full name, address and date of birth, plus your number? 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon