Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Do you meanย 
Highlighted

Are calls to Voicemail included in my plan?

Pathfinder

Hi,

just wondering are calls to voicemail included in my plan? I'm on an unlimited flex max sim only plan (โ‚ฌ30pm).

Looking at my bill (see screenshot of relevant section) they appear to be, but if I'm interpreting Three's info correctly on this they shouldn't be. Can you clarify this? Thanks.

Bill1.pngBill2.png

Highlighted

Re: Are calls to Voicemail included in my plan?

Hi there ๐Ÿ‘‹ Premium rate call's wouldn't be covered by your plans units, these would be calls to 1800 numbers for example. Your plan would cover you for voicemail, here's a link to out of bundle rates http://bit.ly/2oeT86I

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Pathfinder

Thanks for that Stephen. I had read that document previously too. I've attached a screenshot from it.  

The bit I've pointed to says: 'Voicemail is always charged out of bundle', hence my original query re Flex Max plans and calls to Voicemail.

voicemail.png

Highlighted

I've checked this out and when you call 083 3333 171 you won't be charged, but you should be charged for dialling 171. Have you a voicemail add on included? Could you send me on your number, address and date of birth in a PM so I can have a look at your account?

Highlighted

Pathfinder

Stephen, PM sent.

Highlighted

Pathfinder

Hi, any updates? Thank you.

Highlighted

Hi there ๐Ÿ‘‹ I've got back to your PM ๐Ÿ‘

Highlighted

Pathfinder

Just wondering was this issue looked at further?

Highlighted

Hi there ๐Ÿ‘‹ You should be charged for calls to voicemail. Can you confirm your address and date of birth in a PM and I'll have a look at your latest bill.

Highlighted

Pathfinder

PM sent.

Announcements

Three โ€“ Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.