Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Are calls to Voicemail included in my plan?

Pathfinder

Hi,

just wondering are calls to voicemail included in my plan? I'm on an unlimited flex max sim only plan (€30pm).

Looking at my bill (see screenshot of relevant section) they appear to be, but if I'm interpreting Three's info correctly on this they shouldn't be. Can you clarify this? Thanks.

Bill1.pngBill2.png

Re: Are calls to Voicemail included in my plan?

Hi there 👋 Premium rate call's wouldn't be covered by your plans units, these would be calls to 1800 numbers for example. Your plan would cover you for voicemail, here's a link to out of bundle rates http://bit.ly/2oeT86I

[ Edited ]
Pathfinder

Thanks for that Stephen. I had read that document previously too. I've attached a screenshot from it.  

The bit I've pointed to says: 'Voicemail is always charged out of bundle', hence my original query re Flex Max plans and calls to Voicemail.

voicemail.png

I've checked this out and when you call 083 3333 171 you won't be charged, but you should be charged for dialling 171. Have you a voicemail add on included? Could you send me on your number, address and date of birth in a PM so I can have a look at your account?

Highlighted

Pathfinder

Stephen, PM sent.

Pathfinder

Hi, any updates? Thank you.

Hi there 👋 I've got back to your PM 👍

Pathfinder

Just wondering was this issue looked at further?

Hi there 👋 You should be charged for calls to voicemail. Can you confirm your address and date of birth in a PM and I'll have a look at your latest bill.

Pathfinder

PM sent.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>