Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Aggressive Customer Service

Are you experiencing Aggressive Customer Service?

Today I got a call from a ‘Three’ rep who shouted and talked over me (I had to take the phone from my ear) and then he hung up on me when I challenged him on his aggressive and domineering behaviour. 

I had a O2 €20 phone only account for years and decided to move into the twenty first century and upgrade to a I6 with calls and internet. I shopped around and found a ‘Three’ offer of €40.60, 350 units, unlimited data with an I6 for €199, happyish days. The local store were ready to process my upgrade offer but needed proof of address and photo id although I was receiving ‘Three’ billing for at least six months ?

At home disappointed, my son phoned, he said I could upgrade immediately by phoning 1913 sales, big mistake. Over one hour on the phone, I am not surprised they got the order wrong, the phone arrived and I was put on a €55/m deal. I phoned 1913 to be told very aggressively to post the phone back, I phoned again on 3rd Nov, got a different rep (nice girl) who said she will fix contract to €40.60, 350 units, unlimited data with an I6 for the €99 (already paid) as they do not have the I6 in stock, I was to go ahead, open the package and use the phone.

She was obviously overruled as since then every phone call with from ‘Three’ is telling me that this is not happening (although the offer is available in-store), they (conveniently) can’t find the conversation tape and one even said that the phone will cost over €400. Today, a ‘Three’ rep phoned me at an inconvenient time and insisted we talk now or never, I excused myself, took the call and he got louder and louder, talked over me and basically didn’t want to listen to me, I pointed this out to him and he then hung-up one me. Is ‘Three’ training reps to have this aggressive behaviour? What is your experience?

Chosen Solution

Re: Aggressive Customer Service

[ Edited ]

@Three_Rachel wrote:

No worries Michael, PM is Private Message and you should see it in the black box under our replies 😊

Hi Rachel

[Quote]         Black box at side with 'Edit' etc

[Cancel]       Black box

and  [Post]           Black box

I am unable to see PM

Michael

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Wizard

Hi @Michael-3, Thanks for getting in touch about this. Can you PM me your details so I can check this out more for you? I just need your mobile number, full name, address and DOB. 

Hi Bob,

Those are very personal details to post. Can you think of a safer way ?

Michael

3 Staff

We'd need this info Michael to validate your account, if you send it by PM this will remain private. You can also chat with an agent online in Real Time at this link: www.three.ie/cg

Highlighted

Hi Fiona

What is PM and how do I reply by using it?

Sorry, Michael

3 Community Manager

No worries Michael, PM is Private Message and you should see it in the black box under our replies 😊

[ Edited ]

@Three_Rachel wrote:

Hi Rachel

[Quote]         Black box at side with 'Edit' etc

[Cancel]       Black box

and  [Post]           Black box

I am unable to see PM

Michael

Maestro

Hi Michael-3,  can you see a PM me option under my name? 

Hi Julie

[image: Three_Julie_D]

[image: Moderator]Three_Julie_D

Re: Incorrect Bill
Options

on ‎12-11-2016 11:50 AM

Hi @Michael3 can you PM us your number, name, address and DOB? I'll check
this out.
Report this content to a Mod

Message 1 of
4 (1 View)

Hi Julie

Do I select Three_Julie
or
Report this content

Thanks, Michael

Maestro

Can you see an option to PM Julie? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>