Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Age / content restriction

Scout

Hi Sir / Madam

I am on bill pay & have just signed up but my phone appears to have an adult filter on

I cant get in to certain apps, including an app I need for work

Any help would be much appreciated

Kind regards

Shane

Highlighted

Re: Age / content restriction

Legend

send a pm to a mod with all your details and they can disable the adult filter

Bill pay adult filter? There isn't any on bill pay it's just prepay so that's odd. Does it come up restricted for you?
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Scout

I have rang three support 5 times this week and nothing has changed. I cant get in to a number of apps i need for work, including Betfair. I cant seem to pm a moderator on here, can someone message me to sort this?

thanks in advance

Shane

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

@jm30 Click on the "send me a PM" in my signature. Please include your number, full name, address and date of birth in the PM and @Three_Deborah1 will come back to your PM today. Thanks!

For anyone else, to send a PM to a Mod you can check out our Mods Here. Click on one of their usernames which will bring you to their profiles and then select "send this user a private message" I've highlighted it below. 

PM capture.PNG

On a mobile phone?

The other option is to look at the top right-hand corner of your phone screen and you'll see My Posts & PMs  click that.  Then on the  dropdown select inbox and there's a pink button that says "NEW MESSAGE" Just click there and start a new PM. You can type in the username of the mod you want to PM i.e. Three_Keith or Three_Deborah1

Hope that helps!

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon