Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Age / content restriction

Scout

Hi Sir / Madam

I am on bill pay & have just signed up but my phone appears to have an adult filter on

I cant get in to certain apps, including an app I need for work

Any help would be much appreciated

Kind regards

Shane

Re: Age / content restriction

Legend

send a pm to a mod with all your details and they can disable the adult filter

Maestro
Bill pay adult filter? There isn't any on bill pay it's just prepay so that's odd. Does it come up restricted for you?
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Scout

I have rang three support 5 times this week and nothing has changed. I cant get in to a number of apps i need for work, including Betfair. I cant seem to pm a moderator on here, can someone message me to sort this?

thanks in advance

Shane

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

@jm30 Click on the "send me a PM" in my signature. Please include your number, full name, address and date of birth in the PM and @Three_Deborah1 will come back to your PM today. Thanks!

For anyone else, to send a PM to a Mod you can check out our Mods Here. Click on one of their usernames which will bring you to their profiles and then select "send this user a private message" I've highlighted it below. 

PM capture.PNG

On a mobile phone?

The other option is to look at the top right-hand corner of your phone screen and you'll see My Posts & PMs  click that.  Then on the  dropdown select inbox and there's a pink button that says "NEW MESSAGE" Just click there and start a new PM. You can type in the username of the mod you want to PM i.e. Three_Keith or Three_Deborah1

Hope that helps!

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>