Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Account credit limit

Pathfinder
Hi folks, I’ve had a disastrous few weeks with family issues and have spent a lot of time in hospitals and on my phone.. I’m on Billpay but seem to have a credit limit on my account, I got a text today telling me I’ve almost reached my limit and now I can’t send texts or make calls except to 3 numbers.. can you change or get rid of the credit limit.. I’m aware I’m making lots of calls and will have a large bill but that’s the least of my problems at the moment. I pay by direct debit, thanks

Chosen Solution

Re: Account credit limit

Pathfinder
Solved by the lovely Lisa on Twitter, thanks

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Pathfinder
Solved by the lovely Lisa on Twitter, thanks

Leader

Hi @Susie2z

Happy to help you there, we'll get your service back up and running in no time!

Thanks,

Lisa

Pathfinder
I’m back on the airwaves, thanks Lisa

Leader
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon