Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Accessing my account

I recently (over 2 weeks ago) moved my mobile from a business account (company I used to work for) to my own (new) personal account. When I log into My Account now I can still see the business account and not my own account, I shouldn't be able to see this. Can someone please advise how I can access my own account and not the business one? Thanks.

Re: Accessing my account

You sure you moved over? I'd say send one of the mods a PM with your new account information and they'll check it out for you. 

3 Moderator

@GarySweetnam thanks for getting in touch. I'll certainly check this out for you. Can you send me a PM with the following details so I can look into this further for you,  👉full name, phone number, address and date of birth?

Highlighted

3 Moderator

@GarySweetnam I've had to delete your recent post as you posted your personal details publically. For your own security, I've deleted the post. Can you PM me the details, please? Under my name, you'll see the option to send a PM. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>