Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

6GB Roaming Data Not Working

Lookout
Hi

Last summer when I went Interrailing around Europe I could only make calls and send/receive texts. I could not get any data although my phone showed the h+ sign. I had the 20euro payg option that included 5gb of eu roaming. It didn't work no matter what country I was in.

After I returned I thought it must of been my phone or the signal I was receiving wasn't good enough.

I'm now currently in northern Ireland connected to 3 UK and surprise surprise my data still won't work. Even though I got a text saying I have 6GB of data roaming to enjoy once I top up by 20euro. I have already topped up by 20euro about a week and a half ago. So what's going on?

While Interrailing I used a htc one m9 and now I have a one plus 3 so it cannot be my phone.

Is three running some sort of a scam? Because it really seems like it. You're offering this service but it clearly does not work.

I have tried manually selecting all networks available to me in settings. No luck. I have my data set to roaming. No luck. Tried restarting my phone. No luck.

I need this sorted asap as I need to use the data while out working. I have no issues with three, coverage etc. But this could be the deal breaker.

Thank you
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Re: 6GB Roaming Data Not Working

Lookout
Sorry not sure if posted in wrong section. I'm not bill pay. I am payg

Hi Robert, is data roaming enabled on your phone? If you PM your details I'll make sure your account is set up correctly for roaming from this side 👍

Lookout
Thanks for the reply, yeah data roaming is enabled.
Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>