Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: 57030 appmob portal

3 Moderator

We have no record of received texts, you can also sign up online, did you enter any competitions online? 

Navigator
I do in my bill. I have entered competitions online but never use my phone number, only email address. The only competitions that use my phone number are 3Plus

Are you receiving any messages from this number? You can get info on premium rate numbers here: http://bit.ly/2jaqUa4

Navigator
Not anymore, it was just the one time. I clicked STOP but received a message saying I wasn't subscribed to anything

Can you come back to us again if you see anymore charges from this number. If you would like to apply for a refund you'd need to apply through COMREG and follow the link above. 

Lookout
I too have been charged 15 euros this morning by this app portal crowd after an ad I popped up. Texted back stop and told I wasn't subscribed

Oh god I've received a letter notifying me that my bill will increase due to EU roaming changes. This prompted me to check my current bill. I have seen that I have received 36+ messages from 57030 number at €2.03 each that's approx. €73!!!! I googled it and we are not alone this has happened to many others and it's not only Three is other mobile providers too. It looks like Three will do nothing as there must be some sort of pay off. Seemingly there are ways of getting a refund but it's through the Premier Service Providers that send these texts. Is there a way to not pay this? My bill payment comes from direct debit on the 16th of March. Can Three stop these fraudulent charges?

@LaurenBradish You can contact the company directly to see about getting those charges refunded to you by the company that you were subscribed to, especially if you didn't subscribe. The charges on your bill are there because it's what we were charged by that company. It came from your account as we have no idea what you have/haven't subscribed to

Lookout
I emailed zamano about the charges and they replied that my number was unsubscribed from service but no word of a refund. So I emailed again about the refunds. Now they've replied that all refunds are done by cheque and want my name and address. Is it safe to pass on these details?

Scout

It absolutely is. They just need the information to actually send it to you.

I got a cheque from them before.

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon