Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

57030 appmob portal

Anonymous
I received a message that I have access to the appmob portal now. I never did sign up for that nor downloaded anything. They charged me 12 Euro for that. How can I get my money back?

Re: 57030 appmob portal

Hi Lulatsch, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'll check this out. 

Anonymous

today I also received that message.

and I also nerver did sign up

I want get back my topup money.

083-442-8944 (Ireland)

@Anonymous Can you text "STOP" to the number you're receiving these messages from. This should prevent you receiving anymore. If you need a refund on this I'd certainly advice you to contact COMREG who'll be able to help you further on this.

Anonymous

I also got hit by AppMob and am contacting ComReg. Network providers should do more to protect their customers from scams like this.

Navigator

Hi, 

Looking at my bill for January i have also been hit by this AppMob service. It has cost me €12 too. I texted STOP to the number (57030) and received a message that i was not subscribed to any service.

How can i get a refund for this as i signed up to no AppMob service and this came up automatically on my phone? Surely Three have to do something about blocking any scam text messages like this for their customers?

Thanks,

James 

Wizard

Hi @JPDeano7, Thanks for getting in touch about this. This is a 3rd party service independent to Three so you'd need to speak to the company themselves to see about a refund. 

Navigator
But Three have allowed this to happen. They've obviously experienced several cases like this going from the above comments. How have they not been aware of this scam and charging customers for a service which they have never used or been signed up to. This has nothing to do with the company as they are obviously a scam website that is taking advantage at the lack of security that Three's coverage provides.
I'm very disappointed with the service as O2 would never have allowed this to happen.

3 Moderator

Premium services are third party companies. Some customers apply to these services as they want to avail of these services and for this reason we cannot block third party companies. 

Navigator
But I did not apply to this service and I'm still getting charged for it. Is there any record of me actually sending a text to sign up for this third party service? If you check my bill all the texts were sent by them, not by me.
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon