Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: 57030 appmob portal

Lookout
Quick update. I just received a cheque from zamano for 15 euros. Gonna lodge it today and see if it clears
Posted From Samsung SM-G850F

Glad to hear you got sorted 👍 If you need help with anything else you can get back ti us here 🙂 

Lookout
This issue is happening to me too. Have lost €40 of credit in a few days. Have text stop as suggested in the forum. I have also emailed asking them to stop this service as I have no subscribed. I just received an email asking for my mobile number. Should I give this. Seeing as the texts are coming to my mobile they should have this anyway. Will I be able to get my credit back. And should I mail comreg. Could you advise please.
Posted From DOOGEE Y100 Pro

Lookout
The text number is 57030 appmob portal. According to comreg the support email for this company is csemails@zamano.net.

Maestro

Hi @willc, if you text STOP to 57030 then you will stop receiving these messages. You will need to get in contact with the company itself or ComReg about these charges.

Lookout
Hi Kelly thanks for your help. Ya I have text stop as suggested. And have contacted comreg about the situation also waiting for response. Should I give the company my mobile number though as they requested. Should an email be good enough for correspondence. Since I'm getting text I presume they have my mobile anyway or should I just wait and see what comreg says.

Maestro

Did you get the email from ComReg? You can check out the email for the number here: http://bit.ly/2xNJw2N

Scout
I too had this problem today
Is there anything I can do to get a refund as i have just recently bought creddit and now I have got a text to say that I have less than €2.50 remaining
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

3 Moderator

@Reaodea, the premium service you have been billed for is a subscription service which is not initiated by Three. The charge comes from the third party company, which we are then charged for and is deducted from your credit as a premium service. I would recommend to avoid further charges from this company, you’ll need to get in touch with them directly and have this looked into.  Check out all the information you need here 3.ie/kxr7v 👍

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>