Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: 4G is Beyond Slow!

3 Moderator

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome. I'm sure you'll find lots of useful tips here! Have you checked other sections regarding coverage and the troubleshooting steps? How's the 3G on your phone? Deb

Navigator

Its slow too everything is slow I can't stand 200 ping everywhere, in the morning I'm ok but later on I get disconnected every time I do something Fix this please.. popular company but slow internet

Anonymous

That's not what I like to hear Wind. You said this is happening everywhere you go? Can you tell me whereabouts you usually use the service and I'll check the area for you? Conor

Navigator

I only use it in my house which is located in Blanchardstown and i keep on getting ping drops from 60 to 200-300

3 Community Manager

@Wind Thanks for the info, can you test the ping on 3G at the same time you notice the drop on 4G? Your 4G service might be impacted by extra traffic in the evening (peak time) Let me know if it's the same on 3G. 

Navigator

It is better for 5 minutes then its really bad again and slow

Anonymous

Hi There 👋 Is this happening in the same location or somewhere else today? Shane

Navigator

same location

Highlighted

Anonymous

Can you take a speed test and screenshot the results and forward in a PM so I can get a better understanding as to what speed you are getting. Shane

Lookout

hi, im in mayo joined three 2 weeks ago ,everything fine ..until to days ago data network non existant  or so slowwwww nothing downloads. understand you fixed last nite, no change here though.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>