Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

4 Bill payments taken from me in june

Scout
Hi I have 2 mobile phones with 3. I cancelled my contract on 25 May and took up the new 30 Euro sim only plan. I have been charged for both the old plan and new plan this month for both phones is this correct?

Re: 4 Bill payments taken from me in june

Hi Deebar 👋 I can look into this for you. I think this could be your final bill for your usage during the 30 days cancellation notice. Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? Martin. 

Legend

yeah this happened to my wife as well, (even though she gave the 30 days notice)

I must get after her to get the money back

@billbond4, if you like you can get her to contact us through here and we'll look into it for her. 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon