Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

3 has changed my contract. Does the ETF apply?

Scout
HI,

I am on a 3 Classic Flex Max plan on a 24 month contract. I have roughly 13 months left in my contract.

I received a letter today to say that the price of my plan will increase by €4.34 per month from the 3rd of April, 2017.

The letter advised I have the right to cancel my plan without penalty by April 3rd. Can you confirm if this meansounds that the Early Termination Fee would not apply?

Many thanks!
Avril

Chosen Solution

Re: 3 has changed my contract. Does the ETF apply?

Legend
You can cancel without penalty

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Scout

Me too. I am 6 weeks into a 24 month contract and have just got the letter notifying me of a roughly 20 per cent increase for the remaining 22 and half months of the contract. I have an option to cancel my contract but will I be entitled to the unblocking code for my phone and can I port my number to another operator?

Legend

Yes you can leave your contract with penalty, once you notify 3 within the time specified.

NB request your unlock code first ;-)

Scout

Hello,  I also received the letter this morning, however the number that's provided 1800818021 is not reachable. I rang this number on both landline and mobile phone, I only get short tones not even a busy tone. 

3 Staff

Don’t worry if you don’t get to speak to the dedicated team today, you have 30 days from receipt of your communication to discuss your options. 

Scout
recieved letters this morning about contract changes - whats going on 7 members of family is with 3g but if this continues we will leave 3

Scout
madness we pay enough

3 Staff

We are having an issue with the number at present and are working to have it back up and running as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience👍

Navigator
Sorry, with or without penalty? The letter said without.

Navigator
Sorry, above comment was meant for reply to billbond4's post at 2:07
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>