Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

3 billing chaos

Lookout
Does anyone know how to get Three to correct a bill before the wrong amount is debited?
This is a routine problem: the bill is for the wrong amount every month, I contact Three, they assure me they’ll amend it, they don’t and the wrong amount is debited, I arrange a chargeback which apparently cancels the direct debit mandate, then they charge me for not having a direct debit mandate set up..
Has anyone had similar chronic problems with this company and how have they handled it?

Re: 3 billing chaos

Bocking14 why don't you just pay manually each month instead of direct debit, then you won't have a charge back. Is the wrong amount due to a chargeback? If it is then it's not the wrong amount it's just the chargeback on top of your bill. If you keep arranging a chargeback then your bill will be all over the place because it adds to the next bill I think. Pro-rata I think it is.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon