Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

02 hotshot Mobile Broadband not working

hi since the net outage last weekend my o2 hotshot wont connect directly to the net like it used to .the internet connected symbol doesn't show up ,a R in a box shows up in the corner instead r = roaming  just connected via another o2 webpage that came up cant remember the details or how i got page up in first place(roughly said i was outside my plan and would be charged as such) concerned these few words i have sent you has cost me very dearly 

please can you fix the problem so i can once again connect normally through my 02 hotshot

Chosen Solution

Re: 02 hotshot Mobile Broadband not working

Maestro

Hi John-peters2, can you PM us your number, full address and DOB? I'll take a look into this for you. 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Maestro

Hi John-peters2, can you PM us your number, full address and DOB? I'll take a look into this for you. 

three_julie_d

do i send it to you using the reply button private /public?on right one i just used  or is there a seperate private message button ,i don't see?

The PM option is in the black box underneath my post. There will be an option to send me  a private message. 

all i  have is a basic black reply button with no pm options ,so i will send it to you via report to moderator button let me know if you get it 

Hi john-peters2, you posted your details publicly. Can you send me your details by PM, please? We haven't received your details by PM yet. Can you try logging out and logging back in, please? Let me know if you get the option to private message me.

logged out /logged in 

no pm option 

all i have button wise  [ add tag  ]                      [   like   ]                     [  reply ]

which is why i sent via report to mod, thought that was private

your systems sends me a notification to my e-mail address  of new posts from three community, can i reply via this e-mail?

cant log in through  your site, login wont accept my login attempts so i am logging in through the welcome message three sent me ,has a login link works perfectly(maybe thats why i cant see pm box

thinking i see a live chat window can i send the info that way forwarded to you ,i assume that operator would know you in person or through your handle?

Hi @john-peters2, you can send a PM to a Mod by clicking on their name. Here's a direct link to send a PM to @Three_Brogan - http://forum.three.ie/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/2351

thanks three_sheena 

i sent it to the link you gave me hopefully three_brogan has got it

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon