Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Changes To My3 Coming Soon

The way you retrieve your password is going to change.

For your convenience we are changing the way you retrieve your password which means you'll need to either confirm your existing email address with us or provide us with another valid address. In the coming weeks you will be asked to validate your email address when you log into My3. It won't take long and we'll guide you through a quick and easy process that you'll only need to do once.

Following that we will use this address as part of the process to recover your password and for general account service management. If you do not validate your email address, you will be unable to log onto My3.

FAQ's:

1.What is the change being made to your password reset process?

Currently you need to use the last 6 digits of your SIM card number in order to complete the password reset process. Once this change goes live, you will instead be only required to provide a valid email address, and this email address will be used as part of the password reset process.

2.Who will this impact?

This change will be relevant to new customers as part of the registration process for My3, and for customers logging into My3 who have registered prior to this change coming in to effect.

3.Why are we making the change?

The change is being introduced to improve your online experience by providing an improved email validation process, at My3 Registration / Login and improved forgotten password functionality by allowing password reset via email.

4.What will the validated email address be used for?

We will use this address as part of the process to recover your password and for general account service management. If you do not validate your email address you will be unable to logon to My3.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. You'll find useful articles, help and support blogs and solutions to topics/questions..

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register here >>