Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: unlock code

Anonymous
Hi

So sorry I'm replying so late, but I persisted with the hard reset and
finally I got it to work!

Now the Huawei Modem is unlocked.

Thank you for getting back to me though!

That's fantastic Neet Smiley Happy You know where we are if you need anything else. 

[ Edited ]
Pathfinder

Hi stevo

I have had same problem bought and paid in full for my phone so I own it and therefore they have to send unlock code ! But this means I will be leaving the so no more money so let's make it as difficult as possible and turn out what ever rubbish we can think of, my phone has never been repaired IMEI code is same on phone and receipt so I know this is a load of ***** and their just giving me the run around.

Shame on you 3 I now not only wouldn't recommend you I'd tell people to keep well away from you.

***** off customer

Hi there 👋 Can you PM your full name, number, IMEI, address and date of birth and I'll look I'll have a look at your account? 

I have submitted my unlock request form twice now and both times it says they're unable to issue me with one at this time. As far as I know all the information I submitted was correct. Can anyone help me?

Highlighted

@obaird, can you PM your number, address, DOB and IMEI so I can look into this for you. Karen 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>