Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

can't receive Premium texts

Anonymous

Hello,

I've had my Sony Xperia Z for about a year, but whenever I wished to send or receive a Premium text, I would not get it or it wouldn't send. I've looked through various forums for solutions but did not find anything. I appreciate all help.

Chosen Solution

Re: can't receive Premium texts

I'll check the provisioning on your account here, can you send a PM with your details, and an example of a premium number you're trying to text? Thanks @Anonymous

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Hi @Anonymous, do you get an error message or does the text just not send?

Have you tried your SIM in another phone as well?

Anonymous

Hello @Three_Sheena, I've tried numerous mobile phones but it would never send. Before I send the message I get a warning if I am sure I want to send the message as charges may apply. When I press send the message fails to send and I get an Error. I have more than the amount of money needed to send the text. When receiving it just never arrives on my phone.

I'll check the provisioning on your account here, can you send a PM with your details, and an example of a premium number you're trying to text? Thanks @Anonymous

Anonymous
Hey,

It seems it has been fixed somehow and now I am able to receive premium texts from Ireland. Thanks for all the support. I truly appreciate it.
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon

Top Discussions