Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Urgent unlock code needed

Explorer

Hi, I need to have my Samsung S6 unlocked urgently. I am switching networks and now cannot be contacted by my children. I have sent my details to Rachel. Can anyone else help? I cannot be without my Phone in coverage and I have been disconnected from Three this morning.

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Urgent unlock code needed

Explorer

BROGAN HAS FIXED MY PHONE!!! Hallelujah and thank you very much. It did say network locked but I tried your solution twice and then it worked!! How in the name of god.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

I'll come back to your PM as quickly as I can @ED and check this out for you. Rach

Highlighted

Explorer

Hi, I received the unlock code and it said network unlock unsuccessful. I tried the code 3 times. What do I do next? Thanks

Highlighted

Maestro

Hi @EB, I'll check this out and get back to you. 

Highlighted

Explorer

Hi, this still hasn't been resolved. Can someone please look into it? The unlock code I received yesterday by email has not worked.

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

I'll come back to your PM as quickly as I can @EB  Rach

Highlighted

Explorer

Hello? Can i get a reply? My phone is locked. 

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

@EB I've replied to your PM 👍 

Highlighted

Explorer

Hi is anyone going to fix this, this evening or is it just going to drag on. The unlock code provided by three was 'unsuccessful'. 

Highlighted

Explorer
Hi can someone give me a number to call to get this sorted as I cant seem to get answers on this forum
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.