Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Sony Xperia 1 Release date on Three?

Legend

Any idea when Sony's new flagship the Xperia 1 will be available from Three?

Re: Sony Xperia 1 Release date on Three?

3 Community Manager

@billbond4 I'll be happy to find out for you. If I don't have an answer for you by the end of the day, I'll come back to you next week. Is that okay? 

Legend

No problemo

3 Community Manager

@billbond4 The date we've been given is July. We don't have a specific date in July but my advice is to keep an eye on three.ie as it'll be updated there 

Legend

Thanks for the update, I hear its selling out in Europe so looking forward to trying it out

3 Community Manager

Wow! Great things to come then!

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon

Top Discussions