Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Samsung #UnboxYourPhone

Legend

Some reviews we also put up during the video conference.

Journalists get to see the phones before the official press conference so manufactures get the maximum bang out of a launch.

Guide

yeah i know i have seen most of the reviews but if samsung are offering a bundle then I'm guessing that should be the same for carriers. The bundle is working different this year you sent proof of purchase to samsung and they ship the gear after you have the phone. last year carriers shipped the vr and phone together 

Explorer
The huawei P10 is for pre-order though and they are offering 12 month and 18 month contracts for that.

Guide

@BL71 wrote:
The huawei P10 is for pre-order though and they are offering 12 month and 18 month contracts for that.

They released this pre order very quickly so I'm not sure if all the info has been nailed down yet best to wait until one of the mods can answer your question 

Explorer
Can we get a mod answer in respect of this.. Huawei P10 preorder is still offering 12 month/18 month and 24 month contracts but the Samsung galaxy s8 and S8+ only offering 24 month. Is this likely to change once the preorder period ends and is a way of making people who want the phones to be locked in for 2 years?
Highlighted

3 Staff

@BL71 There won't be any changes once the pre-order period expires. The options that you're seeing now will be the same options that are available once it goes on general sale. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>