Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Re: Samsung Note 7

Anonymous
The journal are reporting that samsung are working to offer s7 or edge plus and refund the difference. Don't be so quick to do what three is telling you to. Hold out and see how samsung compensate. In the U.S. they have offered $100 dollars off an alternate samsung device. We should be offered something soon. Although i never got the sd card as im still waiting on the original call with the original phone!
Highlighted

Anonymous
There's an update on the Samsung Ireland website referencing replacement S7s or S7 edges.
Highlighted

Anonymous
Not much of an offer from them to be fair. Goes to show that three jumped the gun and inconvenience customers more than needed. So it should be as easy as a straight swap to an inferior phone.
Highlighted

Anonymous
I emailed Three this morning asking for this exact deal and was told flatly no, "This is not a service we can provide". Stated Three is only offering refunds and contract cancellations. So i guess I'll be calling Samsung directly. If I have to go trough all that crap of returns and refunds and "you get your money back in 4-6 weeks" I won't be a Three customer anymore.
Highlighted

Anonymous
Don't bother your backsides ringing the so called "Samsung Official Note 7" helpline at 01 695 0367. You will be swiftly put through to Samsung UK who will tell you they have NO access to Irish customers details and have nothing to do with Ireland and cannot understand why people from Ireland keep ringing them.....I swear between them, Three and Samsung couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery!
Highlighted

Anonymous
We all know how this is going to play out. We return the phone then weeks will go by with zero contact. After a month or two we will be informed that the refund has finally been processed.
While other Note7 users are getting replacements or refunds in store we are further inconvenienced. Three refuse to say why they cannot replace the device in store. All they say is it doesn't work that way. WELL IT SHOULD! And it does for other companies.
Three customers again treated like second class citizens.
Highlighted

Anonymous
This sounds stupid but customers need to stand up to three. All the moaning on this forum, and i see it on boards too, has not bothered three in the slightest. They couldn't care less.

I said tomorrow but im working late. On monday i will be taking my problem in person to three headquarters. And i will not be travelling anywhere to return the defective device due to safety concerns. They can refund my cash 799 euro and do what they want with the phone. Ive a good mind to leave it outside rather than my house.
Highlighted

Anonymous
Move to a different network that's what I'm doing.
Highlighted

Anonymous
Oh i plan to. I'd rather a phone first, and quickest options is a replacement with three that can be unlocked at a later stage. Not a chance in hell they will see another cent from my pocket after.
Highlighted

Hi everyone, here's a link to the update on the Samsung website that you have been discussing - http://www.samsung.com/ie/note7exchange/

It states: "We are currently working with our channel partners across the region to put in place a replacement programme which will allow you to exchange your Note7 for a Galaxy S7 or S7 edge. When you exchange your device you will be refunded the difference in price. Alternatively you can obtain a full refund"

Which is what we're doing here, when your Note 7 is returned and refunded our team will be in touch with you directly to arrange a new phone. You can choose any phone in our range then, you're not limited to choosing a Samsung phone, or you can cancel if that's what you would like to do.

If anyone hasn't returned their phone yet, do give our team a call on 1800 947 591.

If you have returned the phone your refund is being processed, and we'll contact you when it has gone through so we can arrange the next steps.

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.