Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Samsung Note 7

3 Staff

Hey Guys, we can't replace the phones but if anyone needs a loan phone we can certainly link in with the stores to see can we source these. They are subject to availability but we'll be more than happy to check this out for you directly with a particular store. 

Highlighted

Anonymous
Hi Fiona you most certainly can replace the phones you are just choosing not to and in so doing you are once again inconveniencing your customers.
When a product is recalled the customer can expect a refund or replacement. Other retailers do this but Three have decided that customer service is secondary to their own internal procedures.
I am just about to order a sim-free phone from an independent manufacturer. Once I receive this, then and only then will I return the Note7 and expect a timely refund. (No more than 5 working days).
I will then promptly switch to networks.
Highlighted

Anonymous
All I wanted was to swap my note7 for an s7 edge. If this was done in a timely manner in store I would still be a customer of both Three and Samsung.
Now I will just get a oneplus phone and move to a different network.
Highlighted

Anonymous
The s7 edge is 8 months old at this stage. They will release an s8 early next year. Seems pointless to downgrade phone. Buy a cheap one and hold out for a better release. Google pixel, lg v20....
Highlighted

Anonymous
Oneplus 3 is €400 and seems very decent standard for the price.
Highlighted

Anonymous
Fiona. A loan phone until when exactly. Until we get a refund? Until you decide if we can swap it for another phone? Until samsung decided how they will compensate customer. I won't be returning mine until i see a samsung press release stating where we stand and how we will be compensated. And even then i will be again asking for a courier to my address to collect the phone or straight refund in store.

A LOAN PHONE.... FOR WHAT. I personally have been stuck with the original one as (quoting simon) three fail to budge on their procedures rather than helping a customer. Using a battered up auld s5 for the last months......
Highlighted

Anonymous
Also we bought the phones from three/samsung and now you want the phones back. Yet you expect your customers to drive around your stores or post offices and do your dirty work?
Highlighted

Anonymous

The situation is now dire.  An Post and DHL now refusing to handle the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 so how do we return it?

This is a very serious situation requiring immediate and URGENT response from Three and Samsung to ensure our safety and welfare.

J.

Highlighted

Pathfinder
Why pay or tie into a contract for a S7 when the S8 will be out Q1 2017?
Highlighted

Anonymous
Can't wait till Q1 2017 for a phone.
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.