Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Samsung Note 7

Anonymous
Likewise. Its not that hard for them to facilitate this. Hopefully they will have changed their tune come Monday. It's bugging me that they what me to make it as easy as possible for them.
Its suppose to work the other way round.
Posted From Samsung SM-G900I

Anonymous
Exactly they should be trying to make things as easy as possible for us not more difficult.
Posted From Samsung SM-N930F

Pathfinder

Anonymous
Well i am rightly up creek without a paddle. Jetted off for a two week holiday in the US with my lovely replacemrnt note 7. Now a ban on flying with it means i can't ship or bring it home to send for a refund.

Anonymous
Iclohessey, i brought mine into the Newbridge store on Friday. Even though the guy couldn't have been nicer, he didn't know anything about the recall procedure. In fairness to him, he still took the phone, giving me a receipt and even CC the emails he sent to Three HQ back to me.

Burks, that must be a complete kick in the nuts. Are you still in the US? If so go into the nearest Best Buys, tell them you lost your receipt and want to exchange the phone. Give them your hotels address if they ask where you live. You've nothing to lose. Alternatively, let the battery die to as near 0% as possible and stick it in the US Mail. No onw will be the wiser ;-)
Posted From Alcatel 5054X
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Pathfinder

@lclohessy wrote:
Anyone on the forum returned the phone if so what is the result so far

I did and after 4 weeks I got a refund.
It took that long as probably someone from the shop lost it... and it never got into the warehouse. Glad that I asked guy for a receipt or I'll never see a phone or money again...
But the told me to give back my VR headset but a week ago I found out that Samsung said that everyone can keep it Smiley Sad

Anonymous
Bestbuy is not an option as the lovely three logo comes up when its powered on. I have contacted three and samsung so the ball is in there court. Flying out on wednesday so need a resolution by then. This is going to be a messy one.
Posted From Samsung SM-N910F

Anonymous
Can a mod of this forum please confirm if customers are still receiving calls with regards the note7 refund/exchange. I have not recieved a single communication from Three in over a month. I have already warned that next stop is Three Headquaters.
Posted From Samsung SM-G900I

Maestro

Hi Note7drama, did you return to store to have the Note 7 sent back? 

Pathfinder
Does anyone know including the three mod, when we return our devices and get new s7s or iPhones or whatever you please and say the note 8 returns next year will we be stuck with our phones or will we have some priority or deal that we can purchase a new one somehow even on contract?
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>

Top Discussions